EEA Privacy Disclosures - Website and Mobile Applications
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We and our third-party vendors collect Personal Data through websites and mobile applications. We and our third-party vendors may collect:
- Contact Information: for example, your name, home address, email address, phone number and social media usernames;
- Log Files: Information collected automatically when you are interacting with websites or mobile applications, for example, IP address, browser type, internet service provider, pages visited (including referring/exit pages), operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data;
- Location Information: We may use your IP address to identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing our website. Our mobile applications may collect more precise location information about you to provide functions identified in the application, such as a map feature; and
- Mobile Device Sensor Information: Some of our mobile applications may use various sensors and components of your mobile device (for example, your camera or microphone) to collect information for the purposes of providing you with additional functions and features.
What is the Purpose of Processing?
We process your Personal Data collected on our websites and mobile applications:
- To facilitate our online interactions with you, for example, by responding to your requests;
- To operate, maintain and improve our websites and mobile applications, for example by conducting analytics to improve and manage our websites and mobile applications, analyze user trends, and create custom audience lists;
- To collect data about you and your activities online over time and across different websites and social media channels for marketing purposes, including delivering relevant marketing communications to you; or
- To engage in other activities described under “Additional Uses of Personal Data” below.
What is Our Legal Basis of Processing?
We process your Personal Data for the purposes described above to facilitate transactions requested by you and meet our contractual obligations (for example, registering you for events); on the basis of our legitimate interests (for example, website analytics); or on the basis of your consent, where applicable.