New University Appointments
- A new CEO at the Harvard Management Company; plus a new director at the Center for International Development.
- On the Harvard Management Company (which invests the endowment): See “Stellar Swan Song,” November-December 2005.
- University news release: New CEO of HMC
- On the Center for International Development (a unit of the Kennedy School of Government): See “Development Decapitated,” November-December 2005 .
- University news release: New director of CID
You might also like
More to explore
Expect massive job losses in industries associated with fossil fuels. The time to get ready is now.
A third-generation French baker on legacy loaves and the "magic" of baking
Generative AI can enhance teaching and learning but augurs a shift to oral forms of student assessment.