EEA Privacy Disclosures - Employees and Job Applicants
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We and our third-party vendors may collect:
- Contact Information: for example, your name, home address, email address and phone number;
- Payment Information: your bank and bank account number for processing your compensation;
- Tax Information: for example, government identification number, wages and filing status;
- Personal Information and History: for example, marital status and other information about your background, and when relevant for your position or required by law, credit history, driving record, self-reported and publicly available criminal records, citizenship and work authorization status;
- Employment History: for example, prior employers, titles, wages, work experience and disciplinary record;
- Education History: for example, prior schools, transcripts, awards, honors and disciplinary records;
- Family Information: for inclusion in benefits plans;
- Demographic Information: for example, gender, age and date of birth; and
- Health Information: for example, medical conditions that may impact your ability to work.
What is the Purpose of Processing?
We process your Personal Data for employment or other work relationship and job application purposes:
- To evaluate your application for employment or other work relationship and communicate hiring decisions;
- To administer HR-related processes and facilitate employment-related operations, including payroll processing and the provision of employee benefits;
- To satisfy legal, regulatory and contractual obligations; or
- To engage in other activities described under “Additional Uses of Personal Data” below.
What is Our Legal Basis of Processing?
We process your Personal Data for the purposes described above on the basis of our legitimate interests (for example, managing internal administrative tasks); to process transactions requested by you and meet our contractual obligations (for example, managing employment or other work relationships); as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (for example, to provide required information to tax authorities); or on the basis of your consent, where applicable.