A national buy gives advertisers the opportunity to reach 260,000 alumni, faculty, and staff of Harvard University.
Harvard Magazine is the most trusted means for alumni to stay connected to the University and each other.
- Harvard Magazine readers spend an average of 59 minutes with each issue of their magazine
- 87% say their Harvard Magazine is important to them
- 79% say that it is the primary way they stay connected to Harvard
- 68% read it as soon as it arrives in their mailbox
Source: 2011 Reader Survey
Harvard Magazine is the Right Environment for Your Brand
Harvard Magazine readers:
- Median HHI: $209,626
- Median Net Worth: $1,910,499
- Median Value Principal Residence: $704,370
- 91% own their own Principal Residence
- 25%/75% ad/edit ratio
Source: 2019 Ipsos/Mendelsohn Affluent Survey
We create custom, targeted marketing packages to suit our advertising partners' needs and budgets. Print advertisers may also receive added-value incentives such as online ad placement and promotional e-mail space ads as part of their media package. Click to learn more about our digital products.
Get In Touch
Contact us to find out how how Harvard Magazine compares with other national titles—or for more information about our audience, rates, distribution, frequency, and additional marketing opportunities.
Are your rates gross or net? Do you offer trade or non profit rates? Does my ad reach the same audience in print and online? Do you have an editorial calendar? How do I place a classified ad? To find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions, visit the FAQs.