Return to Learn
The Alumni College programs, run by the Harvard Alumni Association, range from day-long symposia to two-hour workshops and cover an array of topics. Alumni events offered this fall include:
- Collection Series: Looking at Landscapes and Glass Flowers, in partnership with the Harvard Museum of Natural History.
- Gallery Socials: An Evening at the Fogg, in partnership with the Harvard University Art Museums.
- Career Series IV: Work-Life Balance, with retired professor of management practice Myra Hart, in partnership with Harvard Business School Career Services.
- Criminology Series: DNA and Forensics, featuring associate professor of pathology Frederick Bieber and associate professor of public policy David Lazer.
- Bookmarks: Williams professor of history and political science Roderick MacFarquhar, author of Mao’s Last Revolution, in partnership with the Harvard University Press.
For the latest details on events, visit http://post.harvard.edu/travel and click on ìAlumni College,î or call 617-495-1920.
You might also like
Genetic analysis reveals a culture enriched from both sides of the Danube.
Harvard researchers illuminate a longstanding epidemiological connection.
Harvard’s Faculty of Arts and Sciences broaches two tough topics.
More to explore
Expect massive job losses in industries associated with fossil fuels. The time to get ready is now.
A third-generation French baker on legacy loaves and the "magic" of baking
Generative AI can enhance teaching and learning but augurs a shift to oral forms of student assessment.