Sweet Tweets

Return to main article:

3-D is a good type of movie but a bad type of bra size.

Everyone knows about the one phone call from jail, but you never hear about the UNLIMITED TEXTING.

Seems like a life coach’s first job should be to coach himself to get a better job than life coach.

It’s less whimsical to be an eccentric thousandaire.

Posted just before Rosh Hashana: Dear Jews: want something new to worry about? Y6K is just around the corner!

A little bird told me I’m schizophrenic.

Cleanliness is next to godliness in a dictionary missing some stuff.

Las Vegas is what would happen if a spam filter came to life.

When I tell you no one’s ever thrown me a surprise party, just know that I’m not counting interventions.

4 out of 1 dentists have multiple personality disorder.

Long distance relationships are tough. I mean, how do they seriously expect me to stay at least 500 yards away from my ex at all times??

I’ll have a glass of 1% milk. Please make the other 99% Kahlúa.

 

You might also like

Historic Humor

University Archives to preserve Harvard Lampoon materials

Academia’s Absence from Homelessness

“The lack of dedicated research funding in this area is a major, major problem.”

The Enterprise Research Campus, Part Two

Tishman Speyer signals readiness to pursue approval for second phase of commercial development.  

Most popular

Claudine Gay in First Post-Presidency Appearance

At Morning Prayers, speaks of resilience and the unknown

Harvard Portrait: Martin Puchner

The English professor has already written three books and edited the 6,000-page third edition of the Norton Anthology of World Literature.

Who Built the Pyramids?

Not slaves. Archaeologist Mark Lehner, digging deeper, discovers a city of privileged workers.

More to explore

Exploring Political Tribalism and American Politics

Mina Cikara explores how political tribalism feeds the American bipartisan divide.

Private Equity in Medicine and the Quality of Care

Hundreds of U.S. hospitals are owned by private equity firms—does monetizing medicine affect the quality of care?

Construction on Commercial Enterprise Research Campus in Allston

Construction on Harvard’s commercial enterprise research campus and new theater in Allston